Friday, August 21, 2009

this is being moved to CAMILLE's HOME!


I am so grateful for all of you wonderful people and the great friends the Haban's have. I have seen your comments on Jami's blog and heard of your prayers and donations that you have shared with this dear family. I am humbled by your kindness and generosity. You are truly an example to me.
Alot of people have expressed interest of how else they could help Jami & Kason. Here you go:)...
Tuesday 8/25 we are going to get together at Camille's house- email me if you need her address (laurdacooj@hotmail.com) at 9 am.
We are going to brainstorm. We are going to hold a silent auction on September 19th and we need help collecting the items. There is also going to be a benefit concert in September as well that we need help getting things ready with. We also want your ideas. If you would like to help, but live far away, I was thinking that we could include you in a conference call or messenger or something, because we have ideas of things people could do far away as well.
Again, THANK YOU, for helping Jami with your love & support.
Love, Laurel

4 comments:

  1. I live in Salt Lake City and would love to help with the far away things. Let me know what those needs are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Mesa and would love to help. We are moving the weekend of Kam's funeral. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori & Preemie Miracle- I will let you guys know what we come up with! Thank you! good luck moving pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I do?? I live in Thatcher... Let me know. I have a connection with Heritage makers (digital scrapbooks) and maybe will be able to get some stuff for that auction. I will do some checking on that. I am ready and willing to do whatever!!

    ReplyDelete