Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jewelry Party!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since we have posted anything on this blog, so if there is anyone still checking it out and looking for a way to help, we have another event coming up. A friend of Jami's who is a Premier Jewelry consultant has offered to do a jewelry party and give ALL of the proceeds to Jami! The party is going to be in Sierra Vista this coming Tuesday, October 27th at 6:30pm. If you can make it, please email me at tulips3333@hotmail.com and I can get you the address and further information. (please put in the subject line of the email "Jami's jewelry part" so I don't delete your email) At the party, we will also be holding a small silent auction of items that have been donated as well. Lastly, if you won't be able to make the party, but would like to order something, email me and we can work something out! :)
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so lame, I made the video private by accident. I made it public now :)
    ruth

    ReplyDelete